martedì 7 giugno 2011

Guardate un po qui...

Candy Time!!!!     http://justsoducky.blogspot.com


Well as I promised a while back I have another candy up for grabs! I have so much to celebrate. I am so fortunate to have 850 plus followers. My new DT position with Whiff of Joy and my recent win at Magnolia-licious. So here's the rules. Please post a picture of my candy on your sidebar with a link back, and enter your name below! That's it!!!! Of course I would love if you are new to my blog if you would follow me but I don't want to force anyone so it is definitely not mandatory! So here's what you get....
•40 sheets of misc. 6x6 designer paper
•2 types of Spring ribbon
•10 teal roses
•Cuttlebug spring die cut
•2 clear mini stamp sets with rhinestones
•1 striped mini album • blue pearl glitter
• AND this sweet Cherry Tilda stamp

2nd Prize Draw

I decided to add this vintage kit and have a second place draw. There is lace, brads, flowers, and the mini vintage kit

1 commento:

  1. mamma mia che bottino!!
    le mia amiche erano incinte, io no. Bello x 2 che si dicevano amicone sensibili aver fatto ciò a chi di figli non ne può avere.
    Certo testa alta, quella sempre.
    Grazie che passi sempre da me. bacioni

    RispondiElimina

Amarillis

Amarillis
....spedito ma mai arrivato....